1) Download & copy the “In-Class Assignment for Photoshop” folder to your external drive.
(The photos are available in the Google Drive).
2) Open the photos in Adobe Photoshop.
3) Adjust the pictures using the techniques you have learned in class
(composition, exposure, color correction, etc.).*
4) Add text with a stroke, drop shadow and transparency (if necessary).
to at least two of the photos.
5) Select two of the photos you took in class and adjust them as well
6) Upload your finished photos to your Google Drive in a folder named “Photoshop.”
7) This assignment must be completed and uploaded by the end of class
in order to receive full credit.
* You can make additional adjustments to the photos, but finish the required adjustments first for time purposes.